Arie Möhlmann (* April 19, 1915 in Ibbenbüren, † 01.10.1989 in Berlin) was a German bookbinder, pastry chef and SS-Hauptsturmführer (SS-Nr. 165026). He was member of NSDAP and had membership number 3568708. He belonged to the staff of the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp .
Möhlmann joined the Hitler Youth in 1931 and joined the Allgemeine SS on March 1, 1933. From September 12, 1934 to September 30, 1936, and since August 26, 1939, Arie Möhlmann belonged to the SS-Verfügungstruppe / Waffen-SS. From March 1940 at the latest until June 1941 he was company commander of the 1st SS Watch Company in the Auschwitz concentration camp. On April 20, 1941 he became SS-Untersturmführer  and SS-Obersturmführer. On January 30, 1945 he became SS-Hauptsturmführer der Waffen-SS.
After 1945 he was the owner of a pastry shop.
Möhlmann was awarded the Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2nd class with swords, the SA sports badge in bronze, the German Reich Sports Badge in Bronze, the Golden HJ Medal and the Julleuchner.
On March 1, 1933, I transferred from the Hitler Youth to the Allg.-SS and was also a member of the NSDAP since that time.
The SS people I trained were mostly Austrians.It was not known to me during my time in Auschwitz that prisoners were shot dead in Auschwitz. 
Möhlmann was interrogated in the 1st Frankfurt Auschwitz trial (criminal case against Mulka et al., 4 Ks 2/63, Frankfurt am Main Regional Court Interrogation Protocol 8212-8214).
His wife was an excellent swimmer and was to take part in the Olympic Summer Games in 1936 in Berlin, but failed because of an injury.
- Klee, Ernst, Auschwitz. Täter, Gehilfen, Opfer und was aus ihnen wurde. Ein Personenlexikon, S. Fischer Verlag, Frankfurt am Main 2013 (Ebook ohne genaue Seitenangabe)
- Wacław Długoborski, Franciszek Piper, Auschwitz, 1940-1945: Studien zur Geschichte des Konzentrations- und Vernichtungslagers Auschwitz, Band 1, Verlag des Staatlichen Museums Auschwitz-Birkenau, 1999, S. 344
- Wacław Długoborski, Franciszek Piper, Auschwitz, 1940-1945: Studien zur Geschichte des Konzentrations- und Vernichtungslagers Auschwitz, Band 1, Verlag des Staatlichen Museums Auschwitz-Birkenau, 1999, S. 343
- Frei, Norbert (Ed.) et al, Darstellungen und Quellen zur Geschichte von Auschwitz, Band 1: Standort- und Kommandaturbefehle des Konzentrationslagers Auschwitz 1940-1945, K.G. Saur Verlag, München 2000, S. 33
- Auschwitz-Verfahren, Bl. 8212ff.
- Hunsicker, Ernst, Kindheits und Jugenderinnerungen, Grin Verlag, S. 18